Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
They're real,they ship with the new GeForce 3 Ti cards,they're the same as the 21.81 exept for the fact that they're compatible with the Ti cards.

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i have spent sometimes to read through the replies, most of the people said it is better but some said it is not that good.

If u dare to download and try it, please let us know the results :)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi raziel,

will u play soul reaver 2? if u r gonna play it, dont forget to discuss it with me!!!! I am soul reaver BIG BIG BIG fan :D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I'm dowloading them right now , I'll tell you later how they do perform.

·
Registered
680 Posts
where to download from?

the CAD and M3dzone don't have it, and neither the official nVidia...

ps: is MadOnion dead? can't access it...

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Just follow the link provided by Nightmare.
Well,I tested them,and I got the exact same result in 3D Mark 2001,but the image quality is much better:) .

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Nightmare
hi raziel,

will u play soul reaver 2? if u r gonna play it, dont forget to discuss it with me!!!! I am soul reaver BIG BIG BIG fan :D
I'll play Soul Reaver 2 as soon as it will be out here in France,but I dunno if I'll get the PC or the PS2 version(I'm picking up a PS2 tomorrow,kewl:cool: )

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have also tested the new driver, 3dmark2001 score ramains the same ( got 4920 when using the 21.81 driver and get the same result which is also 4920 when tested using 21.85, heh ) .

The only thing i noticed is now i can set the z buffer depth to 32 bit which i coulnt when using version 21.81.

How about the texture quality? i have no idea since i cant even notice the different between 16 bit color and 32 bit color ....or 800x600 res and 640x480 res...well, i guess i need to use a maginifier to see the different :)

p/s 15 inches monitor which can only support up to 800x600 res...

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks Nightmare, I followed your link and just got them. I'll be testing them tonight and I'll be sure to let everyone know what I find out.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
Installed them last night and they're up and running fine for me. No bugs that I can see. Also, as Raziel said, my images DO seem sharper and clearer.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
Sunstorm, yes I have. I was using the 20.80 until the new ones came out. The 20.80s work fine, but the new drivers seem to be sharper and clearer. The new drivers are vers. 20.85.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
There seem to have a confusion here.
sxamiga,the latest "official" drivers are the 21.85(note the 21:D ).
The one that have been released some time ago were the 21.81.
And the 20.80 are beta drivers which have been leaked very recently(they're older than the 21.81).

S

·
0 Posts
You are correct Raziel:emb: color me red. I am using the 21.85 drivers. I was using the 21.81 Detonators before. I have never used the 20.80s. At least I don't think I have. Anyway, the 21.85s work just fine for me.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 19 of 19 Posts