Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
well... thanks man!! you gave me an aid (now I can get more cash from my clients by selling the videocards with these drivers....

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops sorry nightmare
I do read the software section, it's my favorite one.
hehehe
didn't see that one then :D

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Originally posted by dhkim
Oops sorry nightmare
I do read the software section, it's my favorite one.
hehehe
didn't see that one then :D
no need to say sorry man, it is not a big deal ! :)

I feel sorry when people say sorry to me :eek:

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
The latest official driver good for my Eldsa video card but obviously hate my onboard via sound card.

Alot of people have problems with new det driver + 3d game + winXp. Via says that it may be the problem of direcrx8.1 ,mobo bios ( an unadjustable option that cause the problem ), and the det driver ( via says new det driver makes the situation worst because the new det driver assign more memory to the video card than its previous det version. ).

And now i am thinking... may be the video card take out too many resources and memory, so my sound card unable to get the required resources, and finally the sound vanishes half way (few sec or sometimes minutes ) when i playing 3d game? But the sound totally has no problem when watching movie or listening song...

Sound vanishes half way playing 3d games because the sound card cant grab the required resourses or the priority assigned to it is not enough...Anyone can comfirm this or tell me whether this is possible? I have a feeling that i m BS...

·
Registered
65 Posts
hmm...

i just downloaded em... haven't installed though.... yet...

im looking forward to em...

hmm... there releases are pretty constant... fast...

well thats my thought :)

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is annoying !!!
when I try to install those new drivers the system tells me this :

An error ocurrd during the installation of the device :
The System Cannot Find The File Product.

does anyone know how to fix this ?

I can't install any detonators now...
I got windows xp pro with athlon xp 1500+ and 256 ddr ram.

P.S. : LOL, nightmare :D

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Newer drives doesnt mean its better. According to my nVidia experince...everytime they make a new deoonators It makes my comp worse. First it was ok. Now games lag on direct3d and the new one is not working well with my sound blaster. The sound just jiiziziziziziziiz...u know that weird noisy sound. :)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Originally posted by ToM_E
the new one is not working well with my sound blaster. The sound just jiiziziziziziziiz...u know that weird noisy sound. :)

Atleast ur sound card still produce sounds... i can only have sound for few sec to few mins ... the sound vanishes all of sudden everytime i play 3d games......but watching movie and listening song have no probs.

Video driver cause problems on sound card.. didnt know it b4 i installed the official det 23.11 driver.......

Nvidia did a great job...

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by dhkim
selling drivers ? heheh
is that possible ? :D
well, good for you man then ;)
hehe... you got me wrong.....

I meant..... I sell PCs and that stuff.... then, I sell videocards (of course)...

now I can use M$ strategy.....

customer: "hi... I'm looking a Nvdia video card...."

me:" well.... I got some of them last week, but I'll terll you, I got some new drivers that make them better.... (thinking: hehe..... they fell...)"

customer:".... I see... but, will they work?"

me:" don't worry, they'll work, but it seems that they cause some minor problems with your sound card, but it won't be very serious...."

some time later......

customer: "help help! my audiomodem is not working!"

me:" I'm soooo sorry, I can't help you...."

customer: "but the guarantee....."

me: "sorry, it only covers your sound card, not your modem, and technically your audiomodem it's just a modem.... but for a low price, I can fix your PC and you can choose some enhancements for a low charge (hehe...:evil: )...."

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Yep...I agree. My songs are ssooooo jiasjisjisjisjisjfijijijijji nice... :) I makes remixs by itself!!!! :) And the coutner-strike sound so nice. FFFIIIIFFFREERERERERERERE in the HHHOLHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHLE....
Nvidia cant always do anything right. There big fat a** always makes everything to fast. Why dont they just put some little time into it and test it for a while and then let it out? Wonder why 3dfx went outta business...it shoulded been nvidia that shoulded went out of bussiness. :)

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! That sounds like the tech guys in compusa!!! :)
They get $50 just for doing a virus scan!!! :)

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! That sounds like the tech guys in compusa!!! :)
They get $50 just for doing a virus scan!!! :)
hehe... then.... I'm the owner of "compcolombia"

let's see.....

me: "welcome!"

customer:"I want to buy 128 megs of ram"

me: "OK.... we have a generic one right now, do you want it?"

customer: "are they good?"

me: "they have some minor issues... but they are OK"

customer: "well... I'll buy it..."

1 day later......

me: "welcome again!"

customer: "I need to return you the RAM I bought yesterday, it is made for PC133 and I have a PC100"

me: "I'm soooo sorry.... read the sign.... (no devolutions)... but I can sell you a new PC100 for a low price......":evil:

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
PUHAHAHA!!!!
Thats so funny...and Nightmare Install the old drivers the one before. If you want it ill put it up on my homepage and you can dl it from there if you cant find it. :)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
PUHAHAHA!!!!
Thats so funny...and Nightmare Install the old drivers the one before. If you want it ill put it up on my homepage and you can dl it from there if you cant find it. :)
Thanks. :)

I have already installed my vendor's driver. It works fine. :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
i own a tnt2 pro on a pci bus and installed drivers with no addition performane, and no stability. so now im using the old drivers 7.52, they are the fastest for all cards guaranteed and proven with no problems whatsoever.thing is, all the latest drivers made by nvidia seem to be aimed at optimising there latest graphics cards, they do not seem to do anything in optimised older cards which where all the problems for people who dont have geforce 3's come from. nvidia should be thinking very deeply about what there doing and take more time at making sure everything works for everyone.
even Ati seem to be doing better than them in some ways.

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
What i experienced after installing the new 23.11 ( or whatever )
drivers :

-Greatly improved performance for GT2 on ePSXe
-Greatly deproved performance for Return To Castle Wolfenstien ,
Counterstrike .
-No effect on Earth2150 and Total Annihilation ( still a great
game :) )

oh well , back to 12.90 .

1 - 20 of 69 Posts