Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the new controller settings is incompatible with keyboard :( cause when i try to put standard controller on port 2 it will have same key definition with port 1.. i cant play 2 players on keyboard anymore :(

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yes, I get the same results with nJoy. First I thought that the Core may send PAD_GetStatus(0, ...) for all pads instead of PAD_GetStatus(1, ...) and so on for the other pads. But that's not the problem. It's something in the Core that redirects the status from Pad 0 to all the other pads to.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My problem is similar to this!
I have 2 Gamepads Logitech chillstream,and Speedlink!
I select from the new settings Port1 and 2 standard controller!
my plugin is njoy v0.3, i configure the gamepads,but the two player games not working correctly!
One controller directs it all characters!

I try svn 2106!

·
Registered
378 Posts
In nJoy settings try putting a tick in "Save by ID" for all controllers which have gamepads. I'm not sure 'bout it but try.
I don't think that will work unfortunately, the plugin sends the right information for all pads. But in the core the data from pad 0 is copied to all other pads. But I'm sure it can be fixed by tomorrow or so.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: controller problem

no changes in luigi's manson controller problem.

how to make it work correctly ??????????

·
Registered
378 Posts
no changes in luigi's manson controller problem.

how to make it work correctly ??????????
Is it the same thing that was reported [thread=109440]here[/thread], you can't shoot fire in the Mirror Room that appears at 8:20 in this movie?

Didn't anyone get past that? If it's something with the analog controls that was fixed a while back so those should work now, and before that there was a half-press option that let you use 100 out of 255 in force for both L and R. But that is not the problem? Does anyone have a save game where I can walk directly to that place?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't think that will work unfortunately, the plugin sends the right information for all pads. But in the core the data from pad 0 is copied to all other pads. But I'm sure it can be fixed by tomorrow or so.
Punctually this is my problem!:thumb:
Thank you the fixing John Peterson!:wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts