Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Blah same ole political BS. Sign the petition, what a joke...but I suppose with Bush leading by anywhere from 7-26 points now, the Democrats are desperate.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
Blah same ole political BS. Sign the petition, what a joke...
you do realize that every single president in history has been made fun of at some time or another... and of them all i cant find a better target for it

but I suppose with Bush leading by anywhere from 7-26 points now, the Democrats are desperate.
exactly which polls are you getting these statistics from, i'd think the republicans are desperate after all the stupidity of their convention, which was in itself protested against by half a million new yorkers

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
:lol: Great movie :)

And it's not "the ole political BS". It was deserved.

BTW, it seems to me that the republicans are the desperate ones (and they're really improving on the art of misleading the voters :rolleyes: )

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
ahahaha ha ha?
guess it won't affect the pole standing for presidency if your gonna sign on it... good luck...

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Geez, Bush defenders, lighten up (that goes with Kerry defenders as well). Politicians should be targets of mockery, especially ones like George W. Bush. It was a funny commercial despite its obvious partisan support of Dems. I laugh my ass off whenever people attempt to defend their favoured candidate by attempting to change the subject through criticism of the opposing candidate. Even though I'm quite fond of Bill Clinton, I'm not so partisan or blind to ignore his failings.

Unicron said:
meh, kerry has a harder time making a decision than Perot.
As opposed to recklessly making a decision without considering the consequences or history of occupation (ie. European colonial occupation of the Middle East and South East Asia led to popular uprisings against the occupying powers)? And please, Iraq and Afghanistan are not even remotely analogous to WWII Germany and Japan.

Let's be honest here: to his credit, George W. Bush is determined and resolute when making decisions. He stands by his decisions, good or bad. However, Republicans blatantly ignore the downside of this type of black-and white mentality. Sometimes, "sticking to the course" when the overwhelming evidence is to the contrary is a sign of hubris and arrogance rather than determination. George W. Bush has not shown himself to be a man of deep, intellectual reflection (not a criticism; it's an observation). He relies on his gut instincts and his absolute conception of "right" and "wrong" which may prove disasterous in the amoral world of politics. Reagan, at least had the intellectual courage to suck it up and withdraw troops from Lebanon, when faced with the prospect of a guerilla war.

That being said, Kerry is also not a man of deep intellectual reflection; he's switching tactics and policies on the fly to appease the moderates or political center of the U.S. public. Sigh, it seems prostitution would be a natural occupation for politicians...

Back on the subject, favourite GWB quote from Will Farrell: "Strategerie." (Farrell as GWB on SNL when asked about summing up his 2000 campaign in one word)

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
haha. That's how you would fix your fence,...george bush style :lol:

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Unicron said:
anyway this one is great as it kicks at both sides..."What I do?" *SMACK* :lol:
Yeah, my sister showed me that one...I didn't find it funny though because it didn't really seem to linger long enough on the lameness of both candidates. She found it pretty funny though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts