Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you guys are interested, bleem! has begun to redesign the bleem.com site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well it's nice to get credit for catching the site first ;-) Too bad he didn't drop me a link ;-) LOL. Anyway I think I'm usually a pretty easy going guy, for example I am a Mexican American, or Hispanic guy, and when I see comedians telling jokes about Hispanics I just laugh, I don't take it personal, but on the bleem!.com website I saw a picture of the unabomber on the contacts page, now maybe I'm just being picky, but I don't find that very funny. Anyway, maybe it's just me.

·
ItsNotMe
164 Posts
Just hope that we'll see a new release of Bleem! PC soon with the redesign of Bleem website and that it'll be updated regularly and not another 1 year plus before we see any more updates to the site.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by andyqkw
Just hope that we'll see a new release of Bleem! PC soon with the redesign of Bleem website and that it'll be updated regularly and not another 1 year plus before we see any more updates to the site.
I doubt that will happen and at least not anytime soon...not that I wouldn't like it when they at least fixed the speed issues with the pc version...

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
yep they have more lives than a cat. Maybe the pc version will get updated.... then again maybe someone will patch ff9 uk :D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I wouldn't beet my money on bleem ! , Don's get me Wrong , some time ago Bleem , was a hero , but now it just a Stinker ,ePSXe made more Progress in a Month then bleem in Years Litterly Speaking , and the bug your Talking , won't exist in the next version of ePSXe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts