Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out these amazing screenshots of the game xD I didnt even knew they were devolping it. Sure looks great, just hope it plays as great as the first one xD

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Wow, this is one games that looks very interesting, I love games with great atmosphere :)

·
The Nexus of a Crisis, and The Origin of Storms
965 Posts
Greetings,

Yea, I have been waiting for this one too. I am a huge fan of the second and third expansions for neverwinter nights, as well as some of the player made modules out there.

The new game is more than just an excellent graphics upgrade. They have said they addressed most of the issues that the mod community had about the NWN editor, so that things like mixed tilesets (ie vegetation in dungeons) are now possible. I'm really looking foward to all the great mods that will almost certainly be coming out once this game is released.

I also trust that with all the expierence the official team has had, players wont have to trudge through a dreary and vanilla main campaign right out of the box, as they did with NWN1.

Sincerely,
TastEPlasma

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
my old NWN guild is planning on making a mod and hosting a server for it. we'll see how that goes... i think i'm suppose to be the scripter or something :p

as for the next NWN, i'd be happy if it didn't crash this time around.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Modem1 said:
Those screenies are 2+ years old. The newer game looks even better (even with the lower res screenies).
Erm those screenshots are exactly the same as the ones i posted but with smaller sizes :p

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
yeah, but yours don't have the big gamespot logo to ruin the picture. gamespot is the l337.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.