Next Generation Emulation banner

Never sell your PCs to Nigeria unless you want to "dead by the Governor & the Clique"

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  hellmasterx 
#1 · (Edited)
This stuff is becoming legend around the internet forums, I thought I would like to share it:

http://poststuff.entensity.net/040105/scam.htm

It's fairly long but worth the read especially with unintentionally hilarious death threats like this:

"You think you know but you dont my vlient knoews the fbi in your city. You will be ded by syunset tell all goodbye. do you think you can fraud us you can not. expect it all soo I know your name and Wilson turnbuckle will not see tomorrow and i know the governor of your state so expect to be dead or in jail,. If you send the anus to us we will forget this happened the fates is up to you now. Let me know tonite or expect death by the sun anus or death or jail"

or this:

"I AHVE CALLED YOU MANY TIMES AND YOU DO NOT ANSWER AND THEYSAY YOU ARE AWAY WITH MY MONEY SO NOW I WILL KEILL YOU WITH DEATH FROM THE GOVERNOR AND THE CLIQUE MOB WILL CHOP YOU UP AND SEND YOU IN THE TOYLET SO NO ONE CAN FIND YOU BECAUSE WE DO THIS RIGHT SO NO ONE CAN SEE YOUR DEAD BODY AND WHEN YOU ARE DEAD WE WILL LAUGH AT YOU CAUSE YOU DONT FRAUD US WE FRAUD YOUR DEAD BODYT!. GOVNER HAS BEEN TO YOUR HOUSE ALREADY AND KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOU SO WHEN DO YOU WANT TO LIVE BECUASE IT IS UP TO ME OR WHEN YOU DIE SO THE ONLY THING IS BEST IF YOU LIVE AND SEND THE FUNDS WE KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR HOUSE WITH THE TABLE AND LAMPS AND THE CAR WE SEE IT TOO A NEWER CAR NOT VERY OLD SO NOW THAT YOU KNOW US IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO FO WHT AWE WNAT TO BE DONE OR ELSE THE CLICQU WILL VISIT YOU IN THE SLEEP TONOGHT YOU WILL WAKE UP A DEAD MAN WILSON TARBUCKL
COLE"

#4 ·
Death threats seem to lose thier power when no one dies......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.