Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to inject a network config save into the memory cards?
I want to see if i can get twisted metal black online past the memory card loading screen.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I cant understand what youre trying to say but im quite sure you cant do anything about a game getting stuck somewhere by fiddling with....networking 0_o

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm trying to ask if it is possible to take an existing save, ex: the network configuration from a PS2 memory card, and copy that somehow to the memory card file used by PCSX2. so that a game like Twisted Metal Black can load it (Twisted Metal Black doesn't seem able to create a network config save of it's own and the network disc will not run properly to get to that point)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how would i go about doing it?
i'd like to dump my memory card with the network config and the updated system config w/ the mouse and keyboard drivers and see if it is detected.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
what your trying to do will not work. pcsx2 does not suppost any network code yet. if your not trying to play online and just see if it loads. not likly cuase the saved game will load the network stuff into memorry and pcsx2 wont know wtf is going on and just crash.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts