Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Download cyberpad plugin and select it as netplay plugin. Upon starting a game, it will ask you for the settings. Remember that you need the exact same games in both sides of the connection (and i mean you can't play with a friend with a pal version of the game if yours is ntsc, etc), and that sound usually makes it desynch pretty fast. Disabling it helps a lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
netplay

I-Chan said:
Download cyberpad plugin and select it as netplay plugin. Upon starting a game, it will ask you for the settings. Remember that you need the exact same games in both sides of the connection (and i mean you can't play with a friend with a pal version of the game if yours is ntsc, etc), and that sound usually makes it desynch pretty fast. Disabling it helps a lot.

i download the cyberpad and i tried to play multiplayer with my buddy in LAN . The game i tried is Digimon , the problem is when i tried to start the game the emulator will just run off from the screen w/o any error message and both of us using the same version of game. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts