Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.foundryb.com/nesterSE3.avi

As I posted some weeks ago scherzo is working on a new version of the NES emulator for Dreamcast, Nester DC. Alot of features will be added and also compatibility will be even better.
Click the link for a nice avi video which shows the polished NES emu in action. It looks very nice to me, even though it's from a version that's a month old already, so the final version is going to look better. At this moment certain games still need to be fixed so we have to be patient.

Even better news is that scherzo is getting a lot of free time next month and according to his posts on dcemulation.com we can expect NesterDC SE to be finished within 2 months :)

Cid H.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
/me wishes that some ppl would work so hard on emus for PS2 :innocent: ... :(

G

·
Ever considered there might be a difference between emulating the PS2 and the NES? No? About time then ... there're people working real hard on an emu for the PS2.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,720 Posts
nice video (and hey, megaman 2 nsf)

I'm wondering though, CV3 seemed slow. PAL speed or something?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bobbi said:
Ever considered there might be a difference between emulating the PS2 and the NES? No? About time then ... there're people working real hard on an emu for the PS2.
Well what I'm thinking is that he's jealous the PS2 hasn't got such a large homebrew scene as the DC has :)

@ Samor: scherzo himself didn't like it as well and it seems he is working on that game as well, IIRC it's the only game that isn't fullspeed (yet).

ps. Thanks for the post on the main page

1 - 7 of 7 Posts