Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many NES games do you currently own? So far I now own 100 (not enough). My mom is against it, but with all due respect, I don't care what anyone says, they are my NES games ans NO ONE is making me get rid of 'em. They are the only thing I have left to truly remember sweet home Seattle with.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
We used to have a large collection...We now only have a handful:
Dragon Warrior
Final Fantasy
Mike Tyson's Punchout
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario 3
Kirby
Metroid

erm..think that is all..need to check the collection box

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
I have 624 games. Most of them are original, but I also have pirated carts (like Street Fighter 3!). I also have 3 golden carts (these are special versions of some games). I have both types: the big carts (72 pins) and the small ones (60 pins).
I have a console called Phantom System, that works with both types. But I don't use it anymore. I think emulators are better.

edit: BTW Darkwatcher, u have a great page! I felt really nostalgic!

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
zelda
smb3
smb
mg
mega man 2
ninja gaiden
final fantasy
and many more that i dont remenber

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
I only have a handful left....

Super Mario Bros 1
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Mega Man 5
Mega Man 6
Ninja Turtles 2
Ninja Turtles 3
Ninja Turtles the fighting game
F15 strike eagle
The Simpsoms 1
Zelda 2: The adventure of Link (golden! :D)
Goal!
The Flinstones
Tiny toons
Chip and Dale 1
Some game about Barcelona 92
The Little Mermaid (don't ask me how that thing got there...)

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
My Grandma has all my NES games (technically she owns the NES and we own the games weird situation).

Zelda (2 copies)
Super Mario Bros. 1-3 (2 copies of 1 and 3)
Trojan
Marble Madness
Micro Machines
Rush n' Attack
Swords and Serpants
Wizards & Warriors
Final Fantasy (2 copies)
Dragon Warrior (2 copies)
Rad Racer (2 copies)
Duck Hunt
Mario 1/Duck Hunt (2 copies)
Jaws
Hockey
Blades of Steel (2 copies)
Soccer
Arkanoid (2 copies)
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out (2 copies)

THere are ALOT more but thats all that come to mind at the moment. Have 2 copies of alot because my uncle gave us all his games and we had alot of duplicates.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
psicomaniaco said:
Why u have 2 copies of the same game?
N1ghtw0lf said:
Have 2 copies of alot because my uncle gave us all his games and we had alot of duplicates.
thats why :p

and i have 0 NES games

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ghtw0lf
Have 2 copies of alot because my uncle gave us all his games and we had alot of duplicates.

Exodus said:
thats why :p
Err...
Actually, I saw that! I just wanted to see if someone would notice!!!!! And u've won, Exodus!!! :rolleyes: :D

(Ok, ok! Not even a kid would believe that!)

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
I had a NES with over 50 games but the NES broke and I realised I didn't have the space for all the systems I own, so I gave it and all the games away...

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
I use to have like 50 games....oh my, I remember play that thing more than my SNES (we got the Nes after the SNES...and we had more games..so...) But yeah, my brother sold it...I didn't get any money from it either...*crys* I want my rad racer and GOLF back...heh

·
I've Changed
298 Posts
No original NES games anymore, or NES console for that matter. But I have plenty of NES roms and emulators and still enjoy them. Plus I have releases of classic NES games for newer systems (originals all, no roms) like Dragon Warrior I,II, and III for Color Gameboy, Crystalis for Color Game Boy, Final Fantasy I and II for GBA and PS One, Super Mario Bros, Zelda(the 1st one) , Donkey Kong, and Pac-Man all for GBA, Zelda (the 1st one) and The Adventure of Link (the 2nd in the Zelda series) for the GC, and Dr. Mario (a personal favorite) for GBA. There may be others, but I can't think of them just now. The "venerable" NES lives on in my household.
sx/amiga

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
I've got around 140ish games for the NES. I also got a Toploading and standard NES. The standard one has new connecters so it runs perfect.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
I gave my nes and games away some years ago (and guess how much i regret it. :( ). Though i have lots of nes roms, they NEVER beat the feeling of real console. Nothing beats the nostalgic feeling of playing real console with pad that has worn off right-diagonal button which must be pushed like there's no tomorrow so it would work. :laugh: I remember how much my thumb hurted at one point. :lol:

NES games cost quite a lot nowadays. There is a horde of them in one shop close to me, but their price is incredible. They sell console+pad at same price as one game would cost. :lol:

·
Registered
833 Posts
I used to have like 40-50 games but gave them away once my nintendo was messing up. I kept few like Punchout and mario series. I wouldnt buying another nes but making sure it was toploading version which is rare and expensive.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts