Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
In Love!
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx esturk for my machine its awesome but what about some older computers like pentium 120mhz xD

its the computer of a coussin

and BTW thx for movvin it :D

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Well if you want full speed on a P120,(Same as my laptop BTW) I would reccomend Nesticle or loopynes. Can't say I've gotten anything else to run full speed with sound on my P120. By the way, both emulators are for DOS and can be gotten here http://www.zophar.net/nes.html .

Believe me... I've tried almost every NES emulator at Zophar's Domain worth trying. And I've narrowed it down to those two.;)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Aleksei (St) said:
i'm looking for a nes emulator for windows xp if anyone can help me it will greatly appreciate it
My personal favorite is FCE Ultra. I never tried it on XP, but you can give it a try, it produces very nice graphics and sound.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Aleksei (St) said:
i got great results with nesticle in my cousins pc and in mine FCE :D:D:D:D

THX
Excellent! But I still think VirtuaNES is better... But FCE Ultra rocks too. :)

As for your cousin's PC.. Did you try loopynes? I find the sound to be better as well as being able to play games that Nesticle cannot. I know loopynes plays Castlevania III and Dragon Quest IV for example. I mentioned Nesticle because it runs full speed on a 486DX2 66Mhz.;)

·
Banned
177 Posts
yeah Im glad this topic was brought up because Ive always used nesticle in the past but its been years. Whats the #1 nes emulator now days? nesticle used to be the "bomb"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts