Next Generation Emulation banner

121 - 140 of 157 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Bah I can't wait for 3D so I can also do some testing...it looks like I am a lazy at the moment, eventhough I am not. Then again I already need extra time to do some propper testing of iDeaS.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Second Test :D

0237 - Snood 2 - On Vacation (E) not palyable

0353 - Lunar Genesis (E) ingame got a lot of bugs invisible sprites and image

0413 - Tetris DS (E) not playable

0460 - Metal Saga - Hagane no Kisetsu (J) playable but the top layer got invisible image and some sprites missing

0567 - Yuu Yuu Hakushou DS (J) playable got some bugs on the top layer at the
begining but ingame works fine

0757 - Ys Strategy (E) ingame no strites and floor

0774 - Gintama Gintoki vs Hijikata - Kabukichou Gintama Dai Soudatsusen (J) ingame after the menu black screen

1,834 Posts
neonds is never going to be popular if you have to do all that to get it working
man, there always a retard with those stupid comments... :spy: it doesn't matter if the emulator X or Y is 99,99% perfect, they came and argue about something.

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Nice work orz! I was bored with nothing to do and remembered that I saw another DS emu a few days ago and decided to test it out tonight. I tried it out and I must say that this is an impressive emu. I'm glad that I tried it out. Can't wait for 3d support. :D Good job man. :thumb:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes I tested zxa. No sprites in main display. Sub display sprites are all right.
I see only very few sprite data are written into the main display sprite memory (3 sprite are used to draw the blood gauge). And, I see also the 3D display is always enabled on bg 0.
Maybe they are using 3D engine to render sprites, but I can not be sure, because no any 3D rendering is implemented yet in my emulator ~~

121 - 140 of 157 Posts