Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found this new emulator that's supposed to emulate NDS.
The site is in Japanese (or Chinese, or whatever) so I don't know its features but it's good news there's a new emu on the way.
Site

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It errm...runs stuff...sorta....no controls that I could find and pressing enter kills it.....I would not say it sucks though...it just needs a bit of work still as all of em do...infact for an emu that suddenly appeared it's actually quite good especially if it's not copied.

I don't see see this as a copy of anything especially DeSmuME for instance because it's code has been released. So that is good news that it's something new and not just a copy of someone else's work...at least as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
It errm...runs stuff...sorta....no controls that I could find and pressing enter kills it.....I would not say it sucks though...it just needs a bit of work still as all of em do...infact for an emu that suddenly appeared it's actually quite good especially if it's not copied.

I don't see see this as a copy of anything especially DeSmuME for instance because it's code has been released. So that is good news that it's something new and not just a copy of someone else's work...at least as far as I can tell.
PAY ATTENTION:

使用说明 | NeonDS

Can anybody run them ? I can't. :(

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Hehe I was....the google translation is junk though XD

This thing was made by a FPS gamer lol

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
WTH?

well when i stay home i will test it(i need some strage bios i've never seen before bios7.bin and bios9.bin)aren' the same from no$gba

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I just copy/pasted all the stuff from ny no$gba folder and they seem to work as intended.

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Its more like a debugger for now, than a real emu...

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Its more like a debugger for now, than a real emu...
No, I can help thanks to someone that helped me out:

How ?

waaaa... demanding,, your wish is my command

step by step plus screen shot

1. first download the neonds emulator
l
2. open the zip file that you download..
since neonds needed the bios7 and bios9 and firmware.. if you have a no$gba folder that have them just copy paste them..
(see my screen shot 1..)

3.use endrypts advanced to descrypt the Rom(since my rom are encrypt becoz i use them for no$gba)
after that open the NeonDS application
choose the rom you want to open example phoenix wright
and then set the save type to 64k.(see my screen no.2)

4.then press the RUN button( see my screen no.3)

5. feel free to test different kind of rom.. keep in mind that this emulator is at its early stages that it does not support video and 3d and as well as some 2d graphic.. enjoy ( screen no 4)

phew,... that was hard... hope it help you guys alot.
HEH!

1,834 Posts
no full debugger yet :( anyway, most of the games don't work XD

edit, lol, tested yoshi sland... got 200fps XD that's what i call a fast emu

1,834 Posts
When i stay home i will test it more or lees on 2 or 3 hours(i only got phoenix wright here lol)

Maybe it will be the same as DesmuMe 0.3.0 with rockman zx (Did you remember NeeD 0.1.0 lol)
rmzx just crashes the emu after the logos. (possibly because the video)

1 - 20 of 157 Posts