Next Generation Emulation banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
NeonDS does not even have a Save Sate option so it's obvious that you can't use them as there is nothing to use, so yes you can only do ingame saves.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Ok you too why in ____ is this emulator so outdated why is so slow and why i can here no sound and most of my games crash I mean i could understand that this project start 1,2 weeks ago but whats going on is everybody going to let No$GBA take all the credit if i was
a programmer making this emulator I try to beat them thats all thank you...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
There is no sound yet, that's why you hear none.

There are no updates because the creator is fairly busy with a little thing called REAL LIFE.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
i was
a programmer making this emulator I try to beat them thats all thank you...
You are very supportive. To making this emulator you try to beat them is not what professional is all about. Being beat is immature and it's not the right things to do. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
You are very supportive. To making this emulator you try to beat them is not what professional is all about. Being beat is immature and it's not the right things to do. :)
I think that the more competitive the ds emu community turns, the emulators will be better and we can enjoy them!!! jejeje :eyemove:

RockmanForte let the kids fight!!! :rotflmao:

·
Registered
12 Posts
i've just d/l the s/w....
it is said that it can play phillip wright ace attorney...
but when i'm trying to run the game, the upper screen just blank with black color...
and the picture that should've been there is on the touch screen...
why that happen...???
what should i do?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
No. Nothing has changed.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts