121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
The Alpha and Omega
307 Posts
lol that's interesting and good to hear and I really expect a lot from him

·
Registered
1 Posts
Uh, hi. I'd like to thank you for this emulator. All I really want out of a DS emulator is to play Super Robot Wars W without having to squint. And you delivered. The white space between screens doesn't really bother me, though it forces me to adjust my screen resolution (2x screen size is too small for 1024x768 due to said white space). Still, you've done a good job so far, and I salute you.

·
The Alpha and Omega
307 Posts
lol we should wait till his next version, as he brings versions at distant dates but major improvements

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,629 Posts
If you would check the homepage you would find an entire compatibility wiki which we put together.

No Pokemon is not supported at all.

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Got message from NeonDS:

Hi I was very busy these days and didn't have enough time working on
the emulator for some time, so basically there are no much progress on
it. I do not have a target date for the next release yet, but I can
promise that I'll work on it whenever I have time :)
thank you for supporting me on this project!

Regards
Long

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,629 Posts
Ahh, great to hear from him again.

·
The Alpha and Omega
307 Posts
lol i think his emu has least prblems of transparency thus pretty interesting

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,629 Posts
Hey orz, nice to see you here again. It means that you have at least not forgotten us.

Take your time, I personally know that moving can be quite hectic and that it takes a while for things to settle down again.

Besides if any future versions take a leap as big as the last version did, then it's well worth waiting for.

·
Shadow
747 Posts
NeonDS is great emulator I'm currently playing digimon world ds and it works perfectly,
frame rate is 60-70.I don't know one thing how to use and can you use save states?I can only save in the game.

121 - 140 of 155 Posts