1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Please guys stop NO MORE:(

This is complete offtopic if we continue maybe the topic will be closed STOP

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
when will sound be emulated
Please stop! Do not ask when! Thank you!

NeonDS developer emailed to my question about hinge/unfold emulating:

yes I know what it is and I also know how to emulate it. But now I
haven't worked on the emulator after the last release, because of lots of real
life matters to handle. I will start working on the emulator later. :)
Yay! :D

·
The Alpha and Omega
307 Posts
good news but i think he mentioned it that he will continue 2 weeks from the last release or something of tht sort

·
Registered
120 Posts
yeah i know that its still incomplete but ive seen some videos posted in here and there speed is around 50-60 fps and seems that their using v0.1.1 but when i use the the later version its much faster than the latest, does it something to do with the computer spec?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
yeah i know that its still incomplete but ive seen some videos posted in here and there speed is around 50-60 fps and seems that their using v0.1.1 but when i use the the later version its much faster than the latest, does it something to do with the computer spec?
post your pc spec:p

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
It could also have something to do with the speed limiter. Check the debugger's options, and set it to "Limit 60 FPS".

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
sigmax,

you're not helping. The post his pc spec is not going to help him at all. dooz is right about one thing.

Because the emulation isn't perfect, and won't be for some time. Be patient or buy a real DS.
cursedseraph,

dooz is right. Be patient or buy a real DS. That's all. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
i know that and im being patient too, its just that i wanna know if it has something to do with the pc

and i have a ds too well actually its my sisters and the only game we got is yoshis island and where i live theres no mall or shop for selling ds games even if i have the money for it

·
The Alpha and Omega
307 Posts
lol rockman everyone is trying to say usually it's faster but for him it's not so something is wrong that's why he is asking

·
Full of Buttery Goodness
45 Posts
i know that and im being patient too, its just that i wanna know if it has something to do with the pc

and i have a ds too well actually its my sisters and the only game we got is yoshis island and where i live theres no mall or shop for selling ds games even if i have the money for it
Well, then post your PC specs.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It's 90% likely to be your PC specs.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys i got a problem with NeonDS just look the pic a got black screen or merge layer on the downscreen:(
Finally I think I figured out why this happens, as you are not the only one have this problem. NeonDS current implementation requires OpenGL version 1.4 or above, if your display driver is very old it may not have the proper OpenGL version support, in such case you'll get this overlapping problem. You can google the tool "OpenGL Extensions Viewer" to view your current display driver opengl support level. The best way to resolve this problem is to update your video card driver.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Hey Orz nice to hear from you again.

How was the move? I hope everything went well for ya.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Hey Orz nive to hear from you again.

How was the move? I hope everything went weel for ya.
For you guys sake...

Got his email:

Don't worry, i'm still here. These days I'm very busy with my new job.
Please be patient, I'll continue work on the emulator.
That's all he say. :)

101 - 120 of 155 Posts