Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 155 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
In future all games I test (for this emu) I shall add to the Wiki, incase why anyone is wondering that I have not reported any games as playable/not playable.

I have added another bunch of games to the wiki :)

1,834 Posts
This emulator has the potential to suppress all other nds emulators... Keep up the good work...
seeing how fast it's becoming more and more perfect, i agree with you too.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
seeing how fast it's becoming more and more perfect, i agree with you too.
Well that may be true, but currently it still has the worst interface by far (and through that user friendliness).

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Well that may be true, but currently it still has the worst interface by far (and through that user friendliness).
Yeah, the GUI needs to get a revamp, but it's not the GUI that matters, it's being able to play the game that matters. Even though it's not the best interface, you have to admit that it's pretty straightfoward. Open rom then run. Simple.

I hope Orz will make it so that you can run games one after the other without having to close the emulator. It gets tedious after a while having to close out the emulator everytime you want to change a game. Especially when testing out a whole bunch of games when new releases hit.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
i don't care about interface and sound :dead: i love its speed:wub:
Yeah it's speed is insane and so is some of the 3D it produces, it's stuff none of the others have yet.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
This was answered on the previous page I believe...and requoted on this page....

The run button does not mean run away from your PC.....

·
Unlimited...
6,434 Posts
This is my first time using NeonDS and im very impressed O-O! the speed is outstanding. I just tested Naruto Shinobi and while it have graphical problems (for obvious reasons) the speed its a SOLID 50fps!! it moves sooo well. Way better than no$gba and the other emus! (speed wise) .The next version is going to kick some ass =D

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
This is my first time using NeonDS and im very impressed O-O! the speed is outstanding. I just tested Naruto Shinobi and while it have graphical problems (for obvious reasons) the speed its a SOLID 50fps!! it moves sooo well. Way better than no$gba and the other emus! (speed wise) .The next version is going to kick some ass =D
All the DS emus (well not quite DeSmuME) are on the verge of where a new version offering some 3D improvemnts and/or performance improvements will mean some major kick-ass gaming.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I have officialy tested everything I could get my hands on and added it to the wiki site.
*Starts waiting for a new release of a DS emu*

·
Registered
1 Posts
Super Mario 64 DS is completely playable without sound, no sky and minor GFX glitches (which appear rarely).

But in some parts it runs TOO FAST! :O

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Well then limit it to 60 FPS under the config menu.

And the limitations of a wiki are revealed...some lame gamer came in and changed some of the statuses of games cuz he's too much of a n00b to actually beat them.
Luckily Seto9008's revisions were reversible.
Seriously though some people have no life and are just a waste of air and space.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
The speed or the graphical status?

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I update for save types for Castlevania PoR, Megaman ZX, and Megaman ZX Advent. You should do the same. :)

Please understand that if you use the wrong savetype and it will save but will lost the data and you wont have save in the game at all. Please make sure the save type is correct. :)

4kb EEPROM ==> Set it to EEPROM 0.5kbytes
64mbits EEPROM ==> Set it to EEPROM 8kbytes
512mbits EEPROM ==> Set it to EEPROM 64kbytes
2Mbit FLASH and 1024 FLASH ==> Set it to FLASH 256kbytes
4mbits FLASH ==> Set it to FLASH 512kbytes
256mbits FRAM ==> Set it to FRAM 32kbytes

Main Page - NeonDS

21 - 40 of 155 Posts