Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thank you for testing. I don't have the rom now so can't really try it. I may or may not fix it later :p, because for me the priority now is kicking off the 3D emulation.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
this is very strange orz on version 0.0.5 the emu don't load the cut scene but in vesion 0.1.0 the emu crash in the cutscene oO

·
Registered
43 Posts
hold up i got the blk screen again now what do i do now...
I suggest you switch to play the (U) version now. From your testing results I believe there is some bug in the emulator core (not the display engine) running this game.
:heh:

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,629 Posts
I like the new site just fine orz.

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
I hope im not going too much off-topic here.
But Megaman ZX (E) takes longer to boot on desmume than (U). So it seems the games have some diference between each other....
I didnt tested the (E) until the cutscene.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I hope im not going too much off-topic here.
But Megaman ZX (E) takes longer to boot on desmume than (U). So it seems the games have some diference between each other....
I didnt tested the (E) until the cutscene.
yes i've notice that on ideas too on neonds i gotta test the (E) version today:p

Thank you for testing. I don't have the rom now so can't really try it. I may or may not fix it later :p, because for me the priority now is kicking off the 3D emulation.
wow exelent neonds will have 3D support:thumb:

PD:there was a blackout on my sector last night :p

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
1164 - Mega Man ZX (E) playable
PD: a little interference on the cutscene but ideas and desmume have it too:p

you can select only one languague (japanese) cause the emu don't have some firmware function yet:p

0044 - Tennis no Ouji-Sama 2005 Crystal Drive (J) ingame no 3D

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
0235 - Zoids Saga DS - Legend of Arcadia (J) ingame no 3D battle

0767 - Fushigi no Dungeon Fuurai no Shiren DS (J) playable but no text and some 3D missing

1,834 Posts
0235 - Zoids Saga DS - Legend of Arcadia (J) ingame no 3D battle

0767 - Fushigi no Dungeon Fuurai no Shiren DS (J) playable but no text and some 3D missing
lol this game looks like if was made in RPG maker XP

·
Registered
4 Posts
does anyone else encounter a problem with this emulator where after you choose the save type it crashes giving an illegal operation error? >_<

41 - 60 of 84 Posts