Next Generation Emulation banner

neon genesis evangelion help

6K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Squall-Leonhart 
#1 ·
hey, im playing neon genesis evangelion, and hte game has been running fine except for on the sixth mission, magma diver, teh command menu doesnt show anything. i would really apreciate any help :D

#10 ·
sorry to raise a thread

Evangelion64 requires that D3D Clear mode be set to per frame in the advanced d3d settings in jabo's d3d to fix the frameblending issues...

#11 · (Edited)
in order to achieve full visuals in your evangelion unit you must do the following:

-ensure our unit is fully charged at your local NERV station

-lower your AT-field

-do not panic when you see you most precious person appearing in front of you, this is normal.

-you'll then return to your orignal form; the liquid of LCL

-allow youself to be consumed, there's no need to resist

-in the sea of LCL, restraint yourself from retaining your individuality

-do not, i repeat DO NOT try to content with your exsistance, your soul, along with all those who intergrated themselves into her, have become a part of her, if you want to remain as in unique individual you will no doubt cause the entire body of her to fall apart, in doing so you will no doubt ruin the human instrumental project and destory our ultimate dream of eternal life.

remember, as long as rei lives, it'll be prove that mankind ever exsisted.

mankind can finally reach it's final evolutionary stage with the help of SEELE, the human instrumental project will take us all beyond the farest stars and galaxies you can imagine, we no longer have to fear death, for all our souls, our thoughts and concious exsists now inside of her, we will never perish.

our individuality brought us nothing but pain and suffering; of which the weight we must all bare by ourselves alone.

our emotions taught us to betray those around us; we have inflict as much pain on others as they have inflicted upon ourselves.

our individuality is nothing compare to the enlightment we'll all receive from her; she will be our guardian and we shall be her children, our thoughts and dreams united into one, we share all the happiness, we share all the pain, and we share all the love that she has given us.

come, open your arms, she awaits you, even if you're not loved when you're an individual, she'll always love you, like a kind gentle mother. be afraid not, embrace her warmth, and to the stars we shall travel, to eternity we shall forever cherish!

#12 ·
what is that crap?

can some mod delete that crap? its offtopic.

#13 ·
for someone who had to resort to use a character name from a psone game indicating one's lack of creativity, and outright admitting that he/she has never watched the anime at all is not entitle to bashing an evangelion joke above.

it was never meant to be of any disrespect or targeted at anyone, yet one must ever so diligently worked to rid the world of what he/she sees as unfitting, there will be no praise nor glory for him/her, feel free to use a last saving grace, for that is the only thing one can do.

#14 ·
for someone who had to resort to use a character name from a psone game indicating one's lack of creativity, and outright admitting that he/she has never watched the anime at all is not entitle to bashing an evangelion joke above.

it was never meant to be of any disrespect or targeted at anyone, yet one must ever so diligently worked to rid the world of what he/she sees as unfitting, there will be no praise nor glory for him/her, feel free to use a last saving grace, for that is the only thing one can do.
So.. he can't name himself after a character, but you can name yourself after a drink? Nice double standards.

Also, that joke was lame and really served as nothing else than a troll to this thread. He sought an answer to his question, you come here and obstruct it by posting an answer that does not help.

Now as for the topic at hand, I'm unsure at what advice I can offer you to fix the graphical problem, however I would like to suggest looking up a guide for the game at gamefaqs.com, where you should be able to find a copy of what the information on the command menu was (I assume you mean the moves list).

#15 · (Edited)
thats not to point out the fact that i have seen every episode of neon genesis, and own both movies.

people say that if the movies make you depressed, and you walk away in a numb state, then you truly understood them :\

and anyhow, thats not how you achieve full visuals in an Eva unit, at first you have to be able to synchronise with the unit, so the soul contained within the eva has to accept you in the first place. this is why only select pilots are able to use an eva

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.