Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doesn't neo geo rage x need a file called rom.bin so you can import games to play,i have all the other files except thAT ONE AND I CAN'T IMPORT ANY GAMES,CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THAT FILE OR WAS IT CALLED BOARDROM.BIN/

· Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i changed the roms paths to c:\mydocuments where i have neogeo rage x unzipped too and where my neo geo games are,but it still won't detect the games,any one know what i can do?

· Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where is the roms directory,i haven't seen it?

· Premium Member
8,592 Posts
umm.. you don't need a file called rom.bin.. You do need the neogeo bios's called.. neogeo.zip.. which should contain 4 files..

neo-geo.rom
ng-sfix.rom
ng-lo.rom
ng-sm1.rom

Then either you unzipp them into the neoragex directory(not the rom directory) or put them in the roms directory zipped.. Then neoragex will work.. Like someone had suggested, do a search for "neo geo bios"..

When you run neoragex for the first time, it should create a rom folder in the neoragex dir.. If not, then just create a rom folder yourself and put it in the neoragex dir.. When inside the neoragex gui.. configure your rompaths.. then click on "import"..

I usually use kawaks, nebula, or mame nowadays for neogeo games.. Kawaks and nebula has some cool video blitters.. Plus you can play online with them..

G

·
Originally posted by dukenukem
doesn't neo geo rage x need a file called rom.bin so you can import games to play,i have all the other files except thAT ONE AND I CAN'T IMPORT ANY GAMES,CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THAT FILE OR WAS IT CALLED BOARDROM.BIN/
you're mixing up impact with neoragex.
You need a neogeo bios though...shouldn't be too hard to find.

· Premium Member
26,774 Posts
You were warned multiple times.
Come back in a week.
You are the weakest link, goodbye.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.