Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doesn't neo geo rage x need a file called rom.bin so you can import games to play,i have all the other files except thAT ONE AND I CAN'T IMPORT ANY GAMES,CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THAT FILE OR WAS IT CALLED BOARDROM.BIN/

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i changed the roms paths to c:\mydocuments where i have neogeo rage x unzipped too and where my neo geo games are,but it still won't detect the games,any one know what i can do?

·
Registered
50 Posts
ok first download neogeo ragex v.1.5 than download the newer versions when you are done with all this download the neo geo bios and put it in the same folder as the neogeorage is than put the games in the "rom" directory

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where is the roms directory,i haven't seen it?

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
umm.. you don't need a file called rom.bin.. You do need the neogeo bios's called.. neogeo.zip.. which should contain 4 files..

neo-geo.rom
ng-sfix.rom
ng-lo.rom
ng-sm1.rom

Then either you unzipp them into the neoragex directory(not the rom directory) or put them in the roms directory zipped.. Then neoragex will work.. Like someone had suggested, do a search for "neo geo bios"..

When you run neoragex for the first time, it should create a rom folder in the neoragex dir.. If not, then just create a rom folder yourself and put it in the neoragex dir.. When inside the neoragex gui.. configure your rompaths.. then click on "import"..

I usually use kawaks, nebula, or mame nowadays for neogeo games.. Kawaks and nebula has some cool video blitters.. Plus you can play online with them..

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by dukenukem
doesn't neo geo rage x need a file called rom.bin so you can import games to play,i have all the other files except thAT ONE AND I CAN'T IMPORT ANY GAMES,CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THAT FILE OR WAS IT CALLED BOARDROM.BIN/
you're mixing up impact with neoragex.
You need a neogeo bios though...shouldn't be too hard to find.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
telling people to google is fine by me. however, im finding it harder and harder to find stuff these days..
however, posting links and other forms of direct access is strictly REALLY bad..

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Xenomorph
I'm curious, have there been any problems with sony in any form?
because roms / emulator?
not on this site...
on other sites: yes

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
You were warned multiple times.
Come back in a week.
You are the weakest link, goodbye.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts