Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
yeah, I've had one for a while but it only had KOFR2 and some scratches on the screen (not a new one).

There's a bundle for sale at lik-sang, with the ngpc and 5 games or so. I've been tempted to buy it several times.

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
NeoGeo pocket rox. It was way way way better than Gameboy color in every aspect.

Just compare "Street fighter Alpha" on GBC with any fighting game on NGPC.
It also had the best handheld fighting game ever so far (SNK vs Capcom : Match of the millenium)

Yesterday I've just finished "SNK gals fighters" and obtained all bonus items and hidden characters aswell. That was great and I was treated with a very funny ending too :p

Best games :
* SVC MOTM
* KOF R-2
* Last Blade
* SVC card clash
* SVC Card clash 2 (Also there's going to be a NDS version soon :) )
* Fatal fury 1st contact
* SNK gals fighters
* Samurai shodown 2
* Metal slug
* Metal slug 2nd mission
* Dark arms
* Rockman battle & fighters
* Magical drop
* Sonic

Although many of the best games were fighters, but it also had good games for all genres

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
well, that was actually one of its problems. It was a pocket Neogeo in every aspect, also as far as different game genres go.
Like it's big brother, it had different games, but the majority were fighters. That doesn't appeal to everyone.
As for the Gameboy color... I pretty much skipped that Gameboy generation, so I don't give a crap about it...it's the old classic GB that I liked =P

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.