Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I released the last INI earlier this month. If you use this INI version and u notice some wrong comments and/or missing Game Comments, please let me know. But don´t send my any ROMs or Links to pages. Thx :)

BTW. You can dl the actuall Nemu64 INI over @ http://nemu.emukult.de .

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
EmuManiac, welcome to our forum. It seems that you're our newest admin/mod. You're taking care mostly of N64 part, right? Well, anyway, welcome and good luck on your job here.

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Zephon,

i noticed that there was no Admin/Mod in the N64 Section. After a short conversation with Bobbi (it´s much easiert for me to talk in german) i´m now taking care of this part here.

Thx :)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> i noticed that there was no Admin/Mod in the N64 Section.

For what it's worth, we do check these. However, since it's not a system I care very much about, it's nice to see someone more interested in it helping out.

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There´s not much discussion in the N64 Section. But there are at least three Emus with new versions soon: PJ 1.4, 1964 v0.6.5 and Nemu v0.8. I´m sure there will be more action in here soon ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah, let's try ... got some nice ideas on how to do that, stay tuned until this evening ;)

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Originally posted by Bobbi
Yeah, let's try ... got some nice ideas on how to do that, stay tuned until this evening ;)
Tonight? I can't wait for the surprise.

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
boooom... nice PJ64 v1.4 News & 1964, Apollo out ;)

Lets´get ready to ruuumble :)

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Halbmacho :D
You r everywhere, right ;)

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think Halbmacho can´t write without caps lock =P