Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting this.
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=180671
Can any one recommend me some gamepads? Im looking for a new one cause My old one is broken now. After seeing the what pad do u use post I realized my pas was very very very crappy. So I let my dog have it and it chewed off the buttons. :) I would like to know a good pad for a good price. Below $50 would be nice.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
psx-usb adapter plus a DualShock

you simply can't go wrong with it. I just got mine and it works for everything. the force feedback works surprising well on some games and not so well on others.

if you wanna save money you could get a cheaper dualshock clone.

either way i dont think any pc gamepad is as good a choice.

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where Do I get a psx usb adapter? Does Dual Shock 2 controllers work with it?

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you tell me the sites? I only buy things online. :)

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hrm....I really dont think this is great. But I will get it. And I need 1 more game pad. Can you recommend me a PC gamepad? IT will be great if it had rumble.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
actually the one i got was called PSJoy
i had someone to bring me it from hong kong, but you can get one right here
http://www.ngemu.com/shop.php?page=adapters

I am using a DualShock2. but of course with only dualshock1 functions (no analog buttons, only the sticks are analog).

if you need another gamepad for 2 player you can always get another one of these. just make sure you have enough usb ports.
but if you really want a pc pad... i'd recommend the logitech Rumble Pad for its value, or the Gravis Aftershock for it's ergonomics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.