Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all the friends out there im the new user of this forum found it quite friendly and intresting there4 im here arround u. i need some guidence from u i play games on DvD Rom simply but my question is can i play playstation games on my pc i have latest p4 machine i've bought playstation 2 games but it seems tht i cant play them on computer i've downloaded some emulators but they dont work at all send me some software for it or send me on my email or give me any website .hope u ppl gonna welcome me :-D
Appriciate any response from u.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
If you are talking about PS2 games: perhaps if you tried to post in the right forum, you'd have found this
7. If your game does not work, don't complain or ask why it doesn't work as currently 99% of games show a few screens or nothing at all. Don't ask the Beta testers to test x or y game as we already test hundreds, and we will only post shots if the game shows SIGNIFICANT progress.
Futhermore, regardless of the l33tness of your P4, it pales next to the machines of some of the betatesters, who in most cases are still getting 5-6FPS.

However, due to the slight vagueness of your post I'm not sure if you are asking about Playstation 1 games as well. If so, the best emus are ePSXe and PSXeven. There are a number of guides for it throughout the forums and members web sites.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Or he could have just copy pasted it to every forum he could find in google vaguly related to emulation....

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Which fits the description of a bot... not every bot is a program, some people have the mentality of one... :p
You mean like a noobot?

On a more serious note, looks like this guy didn't use proper english as if he was rushing things or just like to use numbers all the time.
Either way you're out of luck, it will be easier and cheaper (Trust me on this one) just to buy a real PS2 rather than waiting for a working emulater and getting a PC capable of emulating a PS2(Far more expensive than a real PS2) and aqquireing a BIOS (Rip it yourself from a PS2 you own don't ask us where to get it)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think u ppl shud understand tht im not much intrested in ps2 games or i dont need to buy a ps2 cuz im not crazy abt games i just try to find a gud timepass thts all .u dont need to pass comments for me cuz i wanted a little guidence thts all.if ps2 games dosent work on pc i dont care a damn . and yes ur rite ive just copy pasted the same thing cuz i did not want to type again n again u even dont understand tht. anyway thanx for replying :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts