Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my problem is that when i start the game and start moving every person and text is black....
this starts happening right after the part where he gets the black medal.

i checked the other posts about twewy, im using no$zoomer with no$gba 2.6a

any ideas of how to fix this / how did you fix this error if it happened to you?

Thanks for the help :)

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Since I don't know which version of No$Zoomer you have, download the one from Squall's latest post in the sticky thread. Then extract the files to your no$gba folder and run the exe. Afterwards, play around with the EX# setting, which is under Other>Extra menu.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Did you searched page from page until the latest ones? Bye.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same problem, and was racking my brains for quite a while. I fixed it, and the solution was:

You have the wrong version of no$gba. There are many, many downloads online that are mis-labeled, and it's important to find the newest one.

·
soshin
2,595 Posts
^If you're referring to the 2.6a version, then yes, that might be the case. But AFAIK, that version isn't available to attain legally as the donation link has been down for quite a while. So if you're looking for the legal release, you're stuck with the 2.6 I'm afraid :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
If now you acquire the right/latest version of no$zoomer and play TWEWY, just select EX0 under the EXTRA's option menu, deselect the others.

I just finished the game with that setting after a week of testing all of the EXTRA options...
This only works with the no$gba 2.6a version.

If you try to run the newest no$zoomer with v2.6 version, you will NOT be able to switch around the EXTRA options. It'll be stuck on an option, and it'll be impossible to switch around the EXTRA options without going to the no$zoomer.ini and switching the patchflag option around.

So again, if you can't even switch around the EXTRA options from the "other" menu, it's because you are not using no$gba v2.6a
--Therefore it will not work and you'll see black things around the screen. Like the main menu.

^If you're referring to the 2.6a version, then yes, that might be the case. But AFAIK, that version isn't available to attain legally as the donation link has been down for quite a while. So if you're looking for the legal release, you're stuck with the 2.6 I'm afraid :(

I got my version of no$gba v2.6a yesterday. There are links out there. Google works. I'm not sure if these other links are virus-free though, so be careful.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
So again, if you can't even switch around the EXTRA options from the "other" menu, it's because you are not using no$gba v2.6a
--Therefore it will not work and you'll see black things around the screen. Like the main menu.
Not entirely correct. No$Zoomer, to my knowledge, only ever works with 2.6a. If the Extra tab isn't availabe, that might be due to the Squall Leonhart english language pack. The Felix pack as well as the chinese original include that tab.
I got my version of no$gba v2.6a yesterday. There are links out there. Google works. I'm not sure if these other links are virus-free though, so be careful.
Even though there is no way to buy it, No$GBA 2.6a was never made freely available by Martin. That means any copies floating around the 'Net are illegal. Thus, verboten said the exact right thing.

Not entirely correct. No$Zoomer, to my knowledge, only ever works with 2.6a. If the Extra tab isn't available, that might be due to the Squall Leonhart english language pack. The Felix pack as well as the chinese original include that tab.
Even though there is no way to buy it, No$GBA 2.6a was never made freely available by Martin. That means any copies floating around the 'Net are illegal. Thus, verboten said the exact right thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm simply giving what I know of no$zoomer on 2.6 and 2.6a. No$zoomer can open with 2.6, but the features will be messed up. To my knowledge, it will expand screens and do what it's supposed to, but it won't be able to layer the graphics of some games correctly.

As for the piracy, I was simply testing a few things out. Seeing as how my computer is obsolete, I deleted the files this morning (not that I'd expect anyone to care).

If you're still seeing black objects ingame when using no$zoomer, check the "About" section on your menu and check to make sure it's no$gba 2.6a.

But anyways, that's all I have to say about the matter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.