Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
World's Top C.T. fan
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, I don't wanna play it on the emulator, ok? I'll be getting a PS2 in some days (guess what? Some people had the stupid idea of giving me more than 500 dollars in checks from an electronics store -_-'''' ) since it is all sold out around here, but I had already bought this game... now, I just wanted to see a couple images, maybe even a movie in the beggining or something...
What should I do?

I already made the things in the configuration tutorial, but the game is running at around 3 fps! :-| Is there any way of speeding this up?

Also, is there any way of seeing the videos in the game?

(Made an image, check it at http://img101.exs.cx/img101/6448/kh_pal_p.jpg )

Oh, and I am trying it on:
Pentium 4 2,8 GHz
512 MB DDR
ATI Radeon 9200
120 GB...

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
You cant do anything else from what you already did
No and no
Maybe you didnt read the rules/faq pretty well saying that pcsx2 games that work,run extremely slowly

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Its as simple as scanning the guide for all settings that give you extra speed...that means recompiler enabled,gsdx9 without pixel shaders and no console output how hard is that...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yay. KH rules

Mykas0 said:
hum... In http://www.ngemu.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=81966 it is running at 35 fps, and my computer is not really weak, I think...
Yeh that's from my post! and that is on a 2.8ghz P4 (oc to 3.1ghz), 512 ddr 333, 9600 xt 128mb with asus mobo. I didn't even use the guide by Bositman but i reckon i'll get it faster after that.

Thanx for the guide Bositman. Will post shots soon if it goes "better".

·
World's Top C.T. fan
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey mastertazo, I have something for you... I am not sure if this really works or anything, but maybe you could try it... I couldn't yet get the ps2 (hey, it's still all sold out here! -_- ), but I bet that after picking the dificulty perhaps a movie appears. So, you could try skipping it with a patch, no?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts