Next Generation Emulation banner

Need some help with cheats

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Hifv 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, could anybody help me?

I tried to run the pec emu cheater on ePSXe and I got everything 'till the part about setting the pec plugin as the video plugin for ePSXe, Does anyone know why it's not working?

It only shows the other video plugin I put in it, and I tried putting the plugin for PEC in the plugins folder for ePSXe and it still didn't work!

(I have version 1.5.2 of ePSXe and I really don't want to update to a newer version for technical reasons.)

EDIT: Oh, also, the window that says; "waiting for plugin" won't go away, is that some kind of mega-lag? or is there something wrong with pec?

Thanks,

- Mari

Discussion starter · #3 ·
You set the PEC Plugin as main Video plugin, then you press Configure. In there you select the actual video plugin you want to use. (Pete's OpenGL, or whatever else you normally use).

First start the game you want to use the cheats on. Then select the cheats after the game has started, then send it to the plugin. If you try to send it to epsxe without having a game started, it'll stay on that until you start a game.
The pec plugin doesn't show up in the drop down menu.

That's my problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.