Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've finished SH3 4 times already, I got 3 times the normal ending and the UFO ending once... I want to see the Possessed ending but failed twice already (which is why I saw the normal one 3 times :p). I know how to do, but I'm too
lazy to restart it again, I have plenty of other games to play...

I'd like to know if anyone has a gamesave near the last boss with the conditions
for this ending fulfilled. If so, please give it to me :)

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
It's really not much different than the normal ending. It just has a bit of an evil twist to it. I could describe it to you if you want. But I'm sure a video file is available for download numerous places. Just do a search.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know, but what I hate in videos is that they often are low quality, I'd like to see it within the game :p

·
Interplay sucks!
1,220 Posts
IIRC the videos on SH3 are .bik right? You can try using radtools to view it, I've watch SH2 videos that way ;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Set the difficulty to Hard and use the Infinite SMG to kill everything that moves. When fighting the final boss, let it beat you up until you've burned off all your healing items. Forgive the woman in the chapel.

If you don't have the super SMG, you'll have a bit more trouble. With this weapon you can easily finish the game in just an hour or so, even when taking time out to score all the kills.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I said I know how to do :p
I already unlocked Extreme3... I'm just not motivated to do everything again,
it's too straightforward, it gets boring after a while :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.