Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new phone somewhere in the price range of a Samsung A8. Currently i found the Huawei P20 (the one with 64gb internal memory). My requirements are decent quality and a screen capable of being visible in the natural sun light conditions like a Samsung amoled screen.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a bit out of my price ranfr but I'll keep it under consideration.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about the samsung a8 itself?
Its a last resort, i don't like the clock position, and usually comes with quirks that are irritating and are hard to deal with warranty. For instance a friend has one, and while overall its decent, his wireless keeps stopping from working right.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After thinking about it and looking around i decided to change my mind, i want to go for a higher ended phone, paying up to about 750$, are there any alternatives to Samsung S8 That have a good screen and MicroSD card?

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found one that's exactly what I wished for, though i am worried about size, the Huawei honor note 8! Has 9:16 screen, it large (though it might be to large, i wonder if it can fit in a pocket), has micosd support, though its also packing 128gb of internal memory, super amodled screen, seems perfect!

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,825 Posts
Only reason I'd shy away from the Honor Note 8 is the age of the design. If you can get a P20 for within your budget I'd probable go with that instead (it's a p good phone).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts