Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
Woaa,, thanks a lot for the info (if this forum have reputation feature like those hentai sites , i would have repped you :D )

that's right

the main problem of this all is the sound !!! XD (my first display setting already right)
the sound must be enabled, or just use null sound for no sound.
Now i can play MGS normally :)
thank you

as for ace combat 3 ,looks like there's no cure for the black box jet effect T.T
ahh, nevermind, i still can play it using geopelia if my eyes hurt by those black boxes XD

as for megaman legends 2, maybe it's the ISO corrupted, not sure either as i haven't try it with actual CD (must search it in my hentai game DVD later :D)

Case closed :)
what kind of video card are you using? you might be looking at a driver issue that is known to affect the OGL plugins and occur with certain catalyst drivers.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
My Video Card is ATI Radeon X550

I remember when i search the forum for Ace COmbat 3 black boxes problem, there's was some people experienced that too, but their question never answered,so i must ask about it again XD
what is your driver version? do any other games have weird visual glitches such as black polygons appearing all over the place?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts