Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used Petes CD plugin for a long time & then to try to fix the sound a game I changed it Now I cannot use it at all, for my toshiba 48x or my HP CD-Writer 7200 (Iknow its old but it works)

Any advice would be appreciated

S

·
0 Posts
Try using auto detect to determine which mode works best w/your drives. You might also try using the speed limiting option. I recommend setting it to 2x speed. That is the speed of an actual PSX CD unit. You could also try asynchronus mode. This is what I have done and Petes CD plugin works great for me. Best of luck.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whenever I try to autodetect it kills the plugin completely. have to reboot to make it work again.

Speed Limiting does not work on the CD writer, Not much difference on the 48x.

Sound plug in maybe.

Me Thinks it is again time to upgrade the beasts.

Asyncronous hunh, i'll see.

Enabling DMA seemed too help a little, or maybe I just wanted it to sound better,

I searched the boards for Tony Hawk info but no msgs about TH Pro Skater 1. Here's what happens controls cease to function after first run, Kinda Like a Demo now, Oh well it looks fantastic

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PETE Are you there?

I need some help,

Hmm 2 most over used words in the computer dictionary, NEED HELP

Anyway I found a newer version of petes CD plugin but Limit speed does not work on my HP CD-Writer (which I find quite odd) does work on the toshiba 48x but no improvement. (it really is a crappy drive skips PC movies all the time)
Auto Detect Still Crashes, Async didn't seem to help much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts