Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an hp laptop the specs are
Amd athlon x2 ql-62
dual-core processor(2.00GHz,
1mb l2 cache with up to
3600 Mt/s)

3072MB DDR2system memory

Nvidia GeForce 8200M 1407Mb total memory

I have tried to configure the pcsx2 emulator but I can't find what settings fit my computer specs. none of the info from the pcsx2 guide match my graphics card and it keeps reading gs plug-in error. I'm really new to using this software and i'm writing this thread after trying for 6 hours to configure it and i'm getting frustrated any help will be greatly appreciated.:???::???::???::???:

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It reads "could not load gs plugin 'plugins':<null> then it goes back to the
configuration menu were it resets everything to default i configure again then it loads the pcsx2 menu. i tr to load a game then it reads "failed loading memorycard from file: memcards\Mcd001.ps2" then "failed loading memorycard from file: memcards\Mcd002.ps2" then "error opening cdvd plugin"
I'm i configuring wrong i don't have a clue.

also when i configure the plugin i run the test and it reads "Success! this plugin reports that it should work correctly

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I configured and set plugins director but it just reset everything again and when i browse for the memcard there is no Mcd001.ps2 file in the memcard folder

I will most likely be using an iso image as the game. so if you have any suggestions as what cdvdrom i should use. I updated both of the softwares you suddested.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Maybe you should re-download PCSX2. It's really starting to sound like you downloaded an incomplete SVN build.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.