Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have downloaded 9.6 and tried it but it doesnt work... now im trying 0.9.4 still it doesnt work...

i tried playing GT 4 but when i open the game it only passes throught the PlayStation 2 logo then with some text then after that the screen blakens/ stops to a black screen but still its running.. and the DOS ps2 output says patches not found, cant apply patches crc=77e61c8a
and says in the 2 last lines
DvdRead: Reading Sector 16<1 Blocks of size 20064> at Speed 4x
DvdRead: Reading Sector 261<1 Blocks of size 20064> at Speed 4x

heres my specs..
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU
4400 @ 2.00 GHz
1.99GHz , 1.00GB or RAM
SP pack 2

Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT

plss help thnx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
where can i find that dx9? is that GSdx9 (MSVC ....etc)? do you have some updated plugins like those? that i can use thanx
i tried playing GT4 but nothing....

does DVD-9 and DVD-5 differ when i want to play it to be emulated? cuz the first try was a GT4 DVD-9 now im downloading a DVD-5 GT4 ill w8 till it finishes though

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Have fun with that.
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.