Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edit:
(It's been asked before, don't flame, my problem is that I can't RUN the cheats, not that I don't know how.)

Hey, I made a user, JUST to make a thread. I hope you can help me. ;)

I'm running Pokemon Pearl on the NO$GBA emulator. Everything with 100%. I'm 95% halfway to the end, and I to spice some things up.

Cheats

Now, I'm the kind of guy who researches before he asks, so I found out that you need either Codebreaker codes or Action Replay codes to put it under the "cheat" tab (which is under utility).

So let's take the Thunder Stone cheat,

Code:
94000130 fcff0000
b21c4d28 00000000
b0000004 00000000
00000890 03e70053
d2000000 00000000
This is supposed to go under cheat box, then description would be (t stone). Now you press ok, go into cheat tab again and mark it, click ok, and it should work, right?

It doesn't

So here I am.

Please help me.

I googled a bit, found this:

yes there are,but have u heard about action replay codes.It is used in original nintendo ds.U can get some cheat codes from code junkies.com
how to add cheats [on no$gba]:
click on utility
click on cheats
click on add new
a dialogue box will appear with two boxes and two options
in bigger box enter the code
in smaller box enter the name of the cheat
select action replay ds option .
click ok.
now,again cheats window will be opened
the name of the cheat will display
before the name click on the small square and right mark will appear.
to activate the cheat we need to press some keys
for example:
to activate the cheat:Thunder Stone x999[the code is given below]
94000130 fcff0000
b21c4d28 00000000
b0000004 00000000
00000890 03e70053
d2000000 00000000]
press L+R[here L and R MEANS NOT ALPHABETICAL KEYS, THEY ARE THE THE NAMES OF PARTICULAR BUTTONS U CAN check IT YOUR NO$GBA BY:
click on options
click on controlls.]
I hope I helped u.
- Are there any cheats for pokemon diamond on the no$gba? - Yahoo!7 Answers

As you can see, this is great help, but again, it doesnt work, sadly.

I run NO$GBA 2.6a on Vista withthe pokemon version being (U) (probably US)

I would appreciate ANY kind of help.

(also if this is the wrong forum, just move it. :))

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
making another identical thread or bumping wont give answers.... look did you at least confirm that the cheats is for pokem pearl "us region" and you didnt mention as well if you got other cheats working, lastly did you press the l+r buttons to activate the cheats

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
making another identical thread or bumping wont give answers.... look did you at least confirm that the cheats is for pokem pearl "us region" and you didnt mention as well if you got other cheats working, lastly did you press the l+r buttons to activate the cheats

Well thing is, I don't know if I got the US version, all I know is that when I downloaded the ROM, it said (U). And yes, I do press L+R (default 5+6) however I dont know if I should HOLD them down or just press them?

And don't you need a "enable cheat"-cheat first?

I'm confused, but thanks for the reply

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
i cant give you support since this forum doesnt allow piracy (in case you dont know, downloading is piracy, dumping a rom from the original game cart that you own isnt) in any form, buy the game then ill help oh and next time read the forum rules before joining the forum

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i cant give you support since this forum doesnt allow piracy (in case you dont know, downloading is piracy, dumping a rom from the original game cart that you own isnt) in any form, buy the game then ill help oh and next time read the forum rules before joining the forum
I didn't meantion any piracy, did I?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
You can, actually. If you own the game cartridge and specific 3rd party equipment, you can copy the data into a ROM on your PC. And as lagunareturns said, this board has rules against supporting piracy, which includes providing help to people who admit to having downloaded ROMs, so we can't and won't help you now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You can insert the cardridge into the slot at a laptop/copy it. Thats not piracy. Piracy is you download copyrighted material/sell it.

I have done none of that.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
I didn't meantion any piracy, did I?
Well thing is, I don't know if I got the US version, all I know is that when I downloaded the ROM, it said (U). And yes, I do press L+R (default 5+6) however I dont know if I should HOLD them down or just press them?
How can you not know the region of your game if you have actually bought the game from a store and dump the game from your cartridge? The conclusion here is that you pirated the game, in which this forum does not support. It's stated in the forum's rules.

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.