Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well my rig works fine with psx2, and other games, but when I loaded this game with both GSdx 883 0.1.13 and ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.1, once it loaded the first level like the first actual game level it didn't show the full thing, it looks like this:

Can any1 help???

·
Registered
154 Posts
To my best of knowledge, there is nothing that can be done about this at the moment as it's a problem with the emulator core itself (hence the glitch prevails regardless of the video plugin used). What you are seeing is what is called "Spikey Polygon Syndrome". If you move around, you will notice that those polygons (AKA Graphical artifacts) blocking your view also dance around as well. The game is not very playable like this but not ALL levels will have this problem (only indoor ones it seems). The game used to work fine in v0.92 of PCSX2 but there were collision issues still present that prevented you from progressing after the third level or so (you get stuck on top of an object).

If someone DOES have a solution to this, I would love to know as well but for now, you'll have to play using your real PS2 (like I have).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.