Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
i'm new here and i've shearch every place for the configuration for inuyasha feudal combat but i don´t find it :( can someone help me plz? tanks

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
It would be easier if you told us what is the problem with the game and what system specs and PCSX2/plugins settings are you using as not everyone may have this game.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PC Specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 @ 2000 MHz
NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
1024 MB (1 x 1024 DDR2-SDRAM )
Windows XP SP3

PCSX2 0.9.5 and 0.9.4
GSdx (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.8
Direct3D9

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi pukin,

If you post what your actual issue with playing is then people may be able to help you better. Is it sound? Video? Crashing? Be as specific as possible to get the best help =-)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the game is too slow and the graphics are very bad. i've tried some other gsdx versions but none of them works corectly

sorry the bad english but i'm portuguese :)

·
5,797 Posts
Try lowering the internal resolution in GSdx to 512x512 try also using ZeroGS instead and see if the speed is any better or graphics fixed, try also using Frame/VU Skip in the PCSX2 CPU config. More than that not much can be done as some games might just be very slow to emulate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi, i am new at this. and i download that game of inuyasha. I read all the guide of the program and i download all like Pukinha22, but my problem is diferent when the game start the first thing u see are big PLAY STATION 2 al very slow and the controls dont work (dont know why because i configure the pad 1 and 2), but when the big leters animation finish an error start, and it said that i have to close the program. Any idea?

·
5,797 Posts
I'm sorry we dont provide support for downloaded material.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.