Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I get into a battle, the screen break thing breaks, then freezes, can anyone tell me what you did to make it work??? Like plugins, setups, version of Pcsx2, and everything, please help me! Ive tried everything, and it just won't work, maybe it's my version of the game or something?? I made an ISO from my CD and played from my ISO, so as ppl say it should work. My game version is: Final Fantasy X SLUS 20312 U PS2

The key in ps2vers.exe says: B2 B6 54 09 99 62 99 5B BE 18 0C B1 42 6D 5E 58 56 BC FC DC

AMD Phenom(tm) 9600 Quad-Core 2.30 GHz
3.00 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
Windows Vista Home Premium. (SP1) 32-Bit

I use Pcsx2 version 0.9.5

My configurations are:

Video: ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.0
Sound: P.E.Op.S SPU2 1.9.0
Cdvdrom: Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0

Here is an example:

Tnx,
dog6611

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
The Problem is that you are using version 0.9.4
FFX has some issues with that version so I would recommend you to use version 0.9.5
and download the latest plugins.
also enable the NLOOP hack in GSdx plugin along with NATIVE option enabled.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should I use the VM version or the non VM compile?

Also it says my CPU doesn't support SSE3 so idk how to use the newer versions of GSdx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
o ok, now I'm just using GSdx10 0.1.4, you think it will work?? or should i get a different one?

Also i really liked the wire frame mode, anyway to get it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, now i have a different problem with running a .elf file to boot up something that i can put saves into my memory cards. When i boot it up, a black screen just shows, and that's all.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
BTW my frame rate and grafics are better with the ZeroGS plugin. Should i use it instead then?

Plus i still can't go into battle, when i do my screen just turns black, and the music plays real fast.

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
Have you enabled the FFX hack in Zero GS. You will have to play around with the advanced options of ZeroGS to get rid of your problem. If you still can't manage a way around then you should better stick with GSdx.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
OK I messed around with it, but the battle still gets stuck in the beginning, this time it just gets stuck, GSdx or Zero GS, they both have the same affect. Any idea?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts