Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When i get into a battle, the screen break thing breaks, then freezes, can anyone tell me what u did to make it work??? Like plugins, setups, version of Pcsx2, and everything, please help me! Ive tried everything, and it just won't work, maybe it's my version of the game or something?? I made an ISO from my CD and played from my ISO, so as ppl say it should work. My game version is: Final Fantasy X SLUS 20312 U PS2

The key in ps2vers.exe says: B2 B6 54 09 99 62 99 5B BE 18 0C B1 42 6D 5E 58 56 BC FC DC

AMD Phenom(tm) 9600 Quad-Core 2.30 GHz
3.00 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
Windows Vista Home Premium. (SP1) 32-Bit

I use Pcsx2 version 0.9.4

My configurations are:

Video: ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.0
Sound: P.E.Op.S SPU2 1.9.0
Cdvdrom: Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0

Tnx,
dog6611

·
The Master of Disguise
808 Posts
Please post your pc specs, emu version, and plugin configuration.

The game should work well as long as u have a good pc and as long as u don't use an old version in which the game has bugs that make it crash. You may have configured it wrong too, some games require specific settings to work well.

Post the above and someone will help u solve that issue.

PS : You may also try to remake the ISO image since some programs tend to not fully dump the game and causes those issues. Also don't mount the image, use Linuzapps to load the image. If the game is too fast, just go to config -> CPU -> check the Limit option listed there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts