Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
ive been playing FF9 for some time last year and i stopped in the middle of the 3rd CD.
Some time ago i decided to play it and try finishing it but i doscovered that due to a Ghost run on my PC a couple month before had deleted everything. I already got the emulator back (epsxe 152) and the CDs 1 2 3 4 but i need a new memory card with some data to start over with.
I really don't like playing someone elses game, but its the only way i have to finish it, since due to my job i don't have the time to play again from the beginning. If anyone can share his mem card with me that ll be great. A CD 3 in the beginning will also do the job.
Thanks in advance,
andrea

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am currently playing FFIX and I have a save that is about half way through the 2nd CD. It is the PAL version and I have been using pSX 1.13 but the saves are compatible with ePSXe 1.7.0. If you can wait a week or two I should be at the beginning of the 3rd CD.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks dude, that would be grat!

since u are so kind i have another question, i know thats not the right thread but my emulator runs too fast, both music and game speed, do u have any idea on how i can fix that?

·
Registered
22 Posts
No, but have you tried pSX instead?

Do you want my current save or do you wish to wait until the start of Disc 3. I have just received the Peridot from Ramuh at Pinnacle Rocks and have returned to a devastated Lindblum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will try psx right now and see how it works.
About the saves, take your time, i will wait.
thanks again

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
Thanks dude, that would be grat!

since u are so kind i have another question, i know thats not the right thread but my emulator runs too fast, both music and game speed, do u have any idea on how i can fix that?
enable the FPS limiter in the video plugin config menu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts