Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The game plays the movies and music fine, but i feel like its a little slow.. also when battle starts, it shows like lag for few seconds than the battle start without the movie.
than in battle, the game slows down, and you can hear it in the music also

my comp
AMD Athlon 3000 64bit, WinXP, 1GB Ram
using epsxe,
now im wondering if its something in my plugings, so im asking you please post the BEST plugins to play FF7 with, including the video configarations, because i have no clue what im doing :mad:

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well nvm abot that, i got the psx version.
now im the end of disk 2, I give that old dude the key he uses it and I walk into the room, damn black screen. I click up it shows the screen for 1 second than goes black again.
Damn what can i do??

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
i quote myself:
hushypushy said:
what videocard are you using?
are you playing off CD or ISO? are you using save states? try using a different emulator (if you're using ePSXe 1.6.0 use 1.5.2).

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
im playing off ISO and tried ePSXe 1.6 and 1.5.2 and also tried PSXeven and bleem

and i have a XFX 6600GT 128 MB video card

about the speed i fixed it
just need help with that part of the game where it stuck

· Registered
654 Posts
Nakamura said:
about the speed i fixed it
I'd be interested to know exactly what you did to fix the speed. I am having similar symptoms, slowdowns in music and framerate when battles begin.

I'm pretty sure it's not hardware performance limitations on my PC - if I uncap the framerate the battle intros play at something like 10x normal speed.

Dan

· Registered
332 Posts
isn't that the waterfall problem? I'm pretty sure it is.
Did you download a pirated copy? Because that's a pretty common problem with one of them pirated copies.
If not, then it's probably your cd which is scratched or dirty or something.

· Registered
332 Posts
ah. Piracy is not allowed on NGEMU and is against the rules.
And the problem exists because the guy who uploaded his ISO had a corrupt cd which led to a corrupt iso.
And if you have a real cd, why not just make an ISO from it (using alcohol 120% or isobuster) instead of wasting your time and good name?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BRILLIANT said:
ah. Piracy is not allowed on NGEMU and is against the rules.
And the problem exists because the guy who uploaded his ISO had a corrupt cd which led to a corrupt iso.
And if you have a real cd, why not just make an ISO from it (using alcohol 120% or isobuster) instead of wasting your time and good name?
because my friend is so freaking cheap, he is obsessed with final fantasy. he wont give me his disks even for 2 seconds, if i can keep playing with my my game after passing that part I might be able to convince him

also I dont know how to use those programs, never heard of them before

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
whats so bad about it.. you post it here becuase of the rules, but i bet your comp is full of downloads. finding ff7 in a store is imposible this days, and im not gonna pay with a credit card to a website i dont even trust like amazon
and even if you think downloading is so bad but i dont see people stop downloading
anyway as i can see, this forum is full of people only asking for help and never posting again. so i dont care about you , ban me i dont care. bye

· Registered
654 Posts
That's BS. I purchased FF7 (used) less than a month ago, at a local EBGames or GameStop. It's one of the few PS1 titles (like FFT) that's still being manufactured, so it can be had new.

I just checked, and Walmart has new copies. Maybe you trust Walmart's website better than Amazon's?

Or maybe you're just as cheap as the friend you complain about.

Dan
P.S. Never mind about the battle intro speed fix. I'd rather get that info elsewhere.

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
Nakamura said:
whats so bad about it.. you post it here becuase of the rules, but i bet your comp is full of downloads.
don't be an ass. just because YOU got caught redhanded doesnt mean you can blindly (and without circumstances) accuse your accuser of the same crime.

finding ff7 in a store is imposible this days
where the hell do you live? i live in California, and i see it all the time NEW (albeit the greatest hits version).

, and im not gonna pay with a credit card to a website i dont even trust like amazon
how could you not trust amazon? oO well if you're not going to trust the internet, that's not our fault.

and even if you think downloading is so bad but i dont see people stop downloading anyway as i can see, this forum is full of people only asking for help and never posting again.
wow, way to create a fallacy there. so your conclusion is that since people only ask for help once and never post, they downloaded games...right...or maybe they just got help from us the first time and never needed help again. ever thought of that?

just because your friend is an overprotective FF freak (or so you seem to say) doesnt mean you cant buy the game for yourself. i've owned THREE copies of FF7, even my roommate owns this game, it's not rare and it's not expensive. go out and get it, and stop being a crybaby.

"THERE'S NO CRYING IN EMULATION."
-Tom Hanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.