Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here too, I just started using this software, I already extracted the ZLIB1.DLL file. The problem I have now is with the PS Roms

Ok I downloaded Beast Wars & Dragon Ball GT, both of them when I started Run ISO file, this message came up to my screen.

Oh I'm using Window Vista Home Basic, anyone who familiar with it, please give me some idea about what happened, I'm very thankful for your patience to read this.

Please reply this here and also email me at [email protected]

Thanks again

I am new here, so dont try to remove or close my post cuz you think that I'm a pirate, I just need some help here, that's rude when you close my post asking for help

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
look when i close a thread i do it for a reason, you have already been found to be using pirated games and you are stating the same thing in this thread as well so there isnt really much of an argument you can put up for yourself here.

if you are new here then you need to be aware that you are expected to follow the rules and any instructions given to you from me or any of the other staff members here. im only going to warn you about this once, if you continue asking for help with any kind of illegal material as outlined in our warez policy, i will have no choice but to resort to measures that go beyond locking your threads.

closed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.