Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tryed multiple GSdx Dx9 and Dx10, Pcsx2 0.9.4, 0.9.5 and others but they don't matter only 0.9.4 matter and can't seem find a way to fix the flashing videos of the game, the image is intermittent, does anyone have this problem is there anyway to fix it? ZeroGS doesn't have this problem but has others and i am much used to GSdx.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah ZeroGS makes a great picture but GSDx gets a much better performance...wish GSdx had AA or id consider it perfect.

I get that so called "flash" at the games start videos but everything after that is fine with GSdx 10

One way I found that works but it turns gameplay to total **** is enable "software" and click threads to 1. Problem is it 99% my CPU and game lags horribly...but movies are perfect.
The same results happen @ 2-3-4 threads as well...at 4 threads emulator crashes LOL.

I tried reading up on the GSdx thread but the search function is busted on it so I have to manually find each of the "search" results so still reading up on it all.

Even @ 60 FPS though I am still in a never ending slow-mo so I consider DW titles unplayable in 9.4 or 9.5

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Yeah ZeroGS makes a great picture but GSDx gets a much better performance...wish GSdx had AA or id consider it perfect.
ZeroGS's AA increases the internal resolution, you can do the same in GSdx, It's not real AA.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Strange I increase above or below 1024x1024 and it lags me to death so I stopped playing with it :/

Also I know its not real AA but just calling it what its called ^-^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts