Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

i think its the chapter "The New Battle With Lynx"

At the point where Serge alias Lynx killed Kid...then your playing Lynx....after this there is a movie where Kid is standing at the beach....

after this movie the game stand still and nothing happens....

Is there someone you can help me ...... :cry:

or is there someone who has a save state after this movie or for the chapter "Who Am I?"
[email protected]

normally i don't have problems with ePsxe 1.5.2

thanks a lot

i have read nearlly all topics about CC
Now i think there is a scratch on me CD
......how do i make an ISO?

·
Registered
2 Posts
To make an ISO you can use nero ahead, put the cd in the cd rom,run nero, chose "more options" (it's one of the buttons at the bottom) and you'll see an
option "save tracks to HD" click on it (it is not necesary a cd-writter).
Actually you can't chose ISO format but NRG should do, then mount the NRG in Daemon tool (downloable from daemon tool web page) configure the cd rom in the emulator then try.
By the way daemon tool is a program that emulates a cd-rom in you pc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do you have the odd/even bit hack enabled?
Have you tried setting every graphics option as low as possible?
Have you tried using scph7502 instead of scph7001?

I'm not sure that using an ISO instead of the CD would necessarily work...but if you want to, I recommend IsoBuster, a free download from www.isobuster.com. Insert the CD in your drive, run the program, right-click your CD in the menu on the left and choose Extract RAW (.iso/.bin). That'll save a file on your hard drive that you can run straight from ePSXe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i'm using scph7502 and........yes i tried to set every graphics option as low as possible
i think there shouldn't be a problem with P4 2,4 Ghz...ok graphiccart.....just an Ati with 64 MB....

i tried to make it with isobuster.......i got lots of errors at the end of the disk.......
it gave me some options to choose.....

Omit Sector
Replace with all zeroes
Replace with User Data all zeroes
Replace with Erroneous sector
then ......Retry..or...Selection

i hope that there is someone who has a save state.....i hope........i think its the only chance to play the game to the end

1 - 4 of 4 Posts