Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i played this game at my friend ps2 and its great game i liked it he said he could borrow it to me fro some time if i ask so i did and i looked for an emu becuse i alredy have an emu for ps1 that works(pm me if you want more info) and i thinked that there must be an emu for ps2 that works so i searched and found this(pcsx2) quite good and tried to play but i didnt succed but in the forum i saw pepole thet this game worked for them but they didnt sayed the plugins and bios so if anyone can please help me to find the right plugins i will be greatful to him and for anyone who tried :)

and by the way i tried to pm(privete messege) them but they didnt replayed to me

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
No games work,read the forum rules.
This game does get ingame,meaning it shows everything fine,but since the emulator is not yet complete the speed is extremely low(3/60 fps with my amd64 4000+) so you will not be able to play it

·
Registered
57 Posts
here are the specs

PCSX2 v0.7
GSDX9 (sse2) 0.5
PEOPs SPU2 v1.2
BIOS USA SCPH-39001
enable recompiler

by the way it plays at about 2-4 fps max and the graphics are a bit distorted

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
and word 'slow' realy means here SLOW :) almost still image... so why don't you try to borrow your friends console for couple of days/nights? It'll be less stressfull ;)

·
Heh...
1,905 Posts
rollcage said:
i alredy have an emu for ps1 that works(pm me if you want more info)
I'm sorry but that part was so funny. You're at a freaking emulation site, you know that right? Why would people pm you if they want more info for a PS1 emulator. Have you been living under a rock? :lol:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
ShadowDancer said:
I'm sorry but that part was so funny. You're at a freaking emulation site, you know that right? Why would people pm you if they want more info for a PS1 emulator. Have you been living under a rock? :lol:
don't be soo cruel ShadowDancer he probably got too excited about budokai and PS2emu ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Originally Posted by rollcage
i alredy have an emu for ps1 that works(pm me if you want more info)
sorry i got carred away when i wrote that and forget there is a forum about ps1 lol :)
and hmmm
http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58428&page=5&pp=20
scroll down and you will see a21 part video download it and see its works quite good and fast
and i kown the plugins are written there but they arnt working for me i downloaded all the plugins and dumped the bios but still its shows this

can anyone help please

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
rollcage said:
sorry i got carred away when i wrote that and forget there is a forum about ps1 lol :)
and hmmm
http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58428&page=5&pp=20
scroll down and you will see a21 part video download it and see its works quite good and fast
and i kown the plugins are written there but they arnt working for me i downloaded the bios from emule and all the other plugins and still its shows this
now... you made a mistake, read [rules]rules[/rules] and find where it is ...

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
dump it from your OWN PS2 :)

I forgot to install ICQ since my last system reinstall, gonna do it soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its my friend my friend ps2 and i dont know how i am too lazy to read the guides and my friend will propably wont agree to give me his ps2 so...

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Than I'm sorry... but rules are rules ... so watch out couse you might have trouble with admins and mods...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
{sorry about the warez thing i didnt knew it was(and still) illegal to say what i sayed sorry hope you forgive and wont lock this post please :( }

i am using the plugins that you sayed but still it wont work its just run like i posted before and my computer details are:
intel pentium 4 2gHz
ram 512mb
nvidia ge forcefx5700LE 128mb
80gb hard disk
here is a picture of my setting take a look:

and:

so please can anyone help me please my icq is 277448485 send me messege even if i am offline

·
Registered
8 Posts
budokai 3

Hello,

First im from Belgium so... sorry for my poor english :innocent:

Here screen over my pcsx2 and my configuration :

But my problem... i have not a good fps :cry:

I have a 3.4 ghz, 1gb ddram and ati 9800 graphic card

=> How accelerate the fps please ? I have tested differently method but nothing good :(

=> Is one game playable with a good fps ? and witch game please ? (for playing normaly)

Thanks for our help :eyemove: ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
It work perfectly now

Yeaaaah im very very happy it work PERFECTLY now

I have only not disable the recompiler look here (and i have a fps 30-70):

Youpeeeeeeeee :D :p :thumb:

Arf :rolleyes: i can see the menus of the ps2 BUT not playing the game, i have that :

So... impossible to play budokai 3, san andreas and max payne :mad:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts