Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
first off i'm sorry if i posted on the wrong section but i don't really know under what category my post falls under anyway i was wondering if there is anyone here who can provide me with insight on how to fix an 1st gen, original xbox.
not 360. i recently got it from a neighbor who was throwing it away. the issue i'm having with it is that i get error code 16, from which i understand indicted that Xbox HD either can't access the internal clock or the Xbox data from the HD is corrupted as a result from modding? anyways i was reading up stuff in the internet and i came across with this thing called AID 4.3 and I was wondering can i burn it on a DvD-R and run from the dvd rom drive on my Xbox? any sight will be most appreciated. :)

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
You may be better off going to Xbox-scene.com's forums because majority of the Xbox1 knowledgeable people have left this forum to rot years ago. I, unfortunately, don't know how to handle your problem or what tool(s) you're talking about, but XS would most defintely know what to do.

Shogun

1 - 2 of 2 Posts