Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make an online quizzing website i.e. a site where Questions are asked and people from all over the world can reply to them .I want something on the pattern of "who wants to be a millionaire" where questions are asked one after another and you can get to next question if you answer first correctly.As I dont know any programming (very little knowledge of html or java).Any suggestions on where can I find an automatically built site where I just have to input the questions and answers or may be some software which can do the same?
Some basic features that I need:-
1.Time limit on every question.
2.Randomization of questions.
2.Password protection (i.e. only those people who are authorized can participate).
3.Restriction on number of times one can participate.
4.Participants scores to be mailed on particular email address.

I found a software called quizplease which is pretty good and have most features except that it doesnt have time limit and questions are not asked one after another.
So can anyone provide some info on where can I find automated scripts or code or some free software to make such a site?
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.