Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, don't get mad, I really did look through the help things, and through other topics, but I just don't get how to work this program at all. Ok, I'll try and be specific. I have epsxe 1.6. I have Petes OpenGL 2.7, and the sound thing from Pete's site too. I also got the schp1001 BIOS.

Now, the game I am trying to run is Breath of Fire 3. The file I downloaded has a Breath Of Fire 3.ccd files, a .sub file, a .cue files and a .img file. This is where I'm stuck. What do I do with these files? I did File > Run ISO > Breath of Fire 3.img but it crashed as soon as it opened up. Do I have to put the files in certain folders? How does this work? Any help would be appreciated, I have looked for this game for soooo long, it's one of my favourite games from my childhood :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
What you did was right to be able to run the game, Blamat. You have to do the:

Run » Run ISO » Breath of Fire.img

The problem lies, probably, with your settings. However, I do not feel like I should help you with this problem, considering that you've mentioned you downloaded the game from the internet.

Piracy isn't allowed on this forum -- so you'll probably find this thread will be closed quite soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry you feel that way. I do own a PS2, and I've searched high and low for the game, but alas it's not really available to buy where I live as far I know. I don't feel bad doing this.

By the way I got it to work, I guess I just had to use a different video thing. Now I just need to figure out the controls, lol.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.