Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im having trouble fixing this one glitch of the game everythings fine running at 91-99% all the time... but i cant see the enemy's or boss' hp bar.. i cant determine whether they are nearly going to die or not??? could there be any possible solution for this.. any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated..

or can i get ur pcsx2 config for me 2 compare.. i think the problem lie on my configuration.. i have this battle wiht axel and roxas.. thats the only time that i saw a hp bar on battle. other than that.. nothing more..

if u need any screenshots ill be happy to give..

my pcsx2 config are currenty..

GSDX 890 (SSE3) 0.1.14 (logarithmic-z enabled)
Peops Spu2
Lilypad 0.9.9 (Twinpad makes my Pcsx2 crash)
and other than that everythings on their default settings..

hope sum1 der can help me

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
youre using an old version of pcsx2 and gsdx. look around the internet for someone that posts updated beta builds.

Ive personally played the game from start to finish, so it definitely works.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wat version of pcsx2 are u using i am currently at pcsx2-beta-1329.. is that ok??? or shul i use the officia release of 0.9.6?? and pls give me ur specs.. yes i can play it but the hp bars is not there.. no problem with any other stuff...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 2.4 (OC 3.03)
Nvdia 9400GT1GB DD2(Palit)
3gb of Ram..

but as i said the game runs perfectly.. except for that one minor problem.. i dont see the hp bar of the Heartless and nobodies and even bosses..

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
My sig says I'm using Windows 7. >.>

I have a DX9 video card, so I can't even use DX10. I remember that using GSDX10 fixes a lot of texture issues in games with missing and Z-fighting textures though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
ow sorry i ddnt read ur sig.. i was just looking at ur reply.. well btw i change 2 vista now.. hope this helps...

@all

if there are any more suggestions u can give pls dont hesitate to do so.

still no improvement.. switching to DX10 makes the game go slow.. i rather use dx9.. and the hp bar still doesnt show..

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Okay i only guessed your pcsx2 was out of date, but your gsdx certainly is. try to find a newer one, i think the newest is around svn 1371 or something. your 600 svns lower :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.