Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm using windows 7 and I have zlib1 in the the epsxe folder (obv using epsxe). I got cdrmooby, gpulewglide and spupeopsdsound plugins and scph1001 bio. My video plugin seems fine for the "config soft video plugin", but when I test it on the "select/config main video plugin" it says that a glide driver wasn't found and asks me if i own a 3dfx card. Whenever I try to run an ISO it doesn't work. I get a new window, but there's nothing there and I've tried this with Chrono Cross although I'm dling Front Mission 3 to try the same thing. Offhand is there any steps I can take? Thanks.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,570 Posts
gpulewglide
but when I test it on the "select/config main video plugin" it says that a glide driver wasn't found and asks me if i own a 3dfx card.
I was I had two more hands so I could try out the quadruple face palm. There are multiple (and simple) solutions for this, but I cannot help you because...

I've tried this with Chrono Cross although I'm dling Front Mission 3 to try the same thing.
^
...this. Please, please read the rules.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
as said above, we cannot provide assistance if you are using warez. you are free to read over the various FAQs on the forums here and attempt to resolve the problem yourself, but we will not give any direct support at this point.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

closed.

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
You likely do not have a 3dfx graphic card, hence it would be probable nothing would display with that driver (moreso on Windows7). This plugin is also very old (as well as likely inappropriate for your graphic card brand/API).

To explain deeper masta.g's allusion, the disc images could also be the source of the issue. Using proper rips from actual gamediscs is advised, moreso for compliance with the [rules]forum rules[/rules] in place concerning downloaded games.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.